Friday 17 April 2015

Rhonda Fiffik NOW IT'S ON!!!!! I have played nice SO FAR!!!!


Juuuuuust had my account reported to Facebook apparently!!! Had to log in and identify a bunch of my friends.... I am assuming this is because of the nutters....
Like · 
  • 12 people like this.
  • Rhonda Fiffik I take it I am now officially INITIATED!!! ILMAO!!! This just shows they can't handle me!!!! HA!
    10 hrs · Like · 6
  • Rhonda Fiffik NOW IT'S ON!!!!! I have played nice SO FAR!!!!
    10 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jacqueline Ross WTF????
    10 hrs · Like
  • Rhonda Fiffik I only argued on two threads yesterday the one about the shelter in WI and the Melissa Schroeder one.... I picked on Gus a lot.... the main people I argued with were Renee, Jayce and Julie.... on the Melissa Schroeder one... I didn't even really do too much to them.... if they thought THAT was bad.. HUMPF!!! All they accomplished was making it worse for themselves going forward!!!
    10 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Rhonda Fiffik Renee is the dingiest one I have squared off with so far!!! At one point I told her keep talking that she was winning my argument for me...
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rhonda Fiffik I also told her...
    9 hrs · Like · 5
  • Rhonda Fiffik BTW folks looks like we DO have spies in here.... just had a lil go round with Renee on the Melissa Schroeder thread and she knew about my post here and also about my account. These ones like her are CLEARLY trying to distract from our facts and arguments with sheer NONSENSE!!! Watch out for it and control it!!!!  THAT is how I am gonna win Renee!!!! Hope you DO see that too!!!! So yeah you WERE served!!!!
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • Rhonda Fiffik This should help.... Lori Lynn Christiansen
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Rhonda Fiffik Thy are just straight up GHETTO!!!!! Perfect reps for their breed of choice....
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Rhonda Fiffik If class smacked em in the forehead they STILL wouldn't know what it was!!!!!
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Rhonda Fiffik I TRIED to tell people to proceed with caution today..... STILL haven't had my nap.....
    3 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Rhonda Fiffik I saw that too.... HI RENEEEEEE!!! Haven't found your mommy yet I see..... Doesn't bother me.... have NOTHING to hide....
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rhonda Fiffik Big deal...I have NO NEED to pay attention if a group is public or private....ILMAO because she just posted a screenshot of my comment about that thinking she somehow won something... PFFT... Big whoop.... isn't like it is something that matters.... She is just showing her mentality level yet again which is why I straight up ignore her on the threads and WILL continue to do so.... managing HER is EASY!!! Screenshot this too Renee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?