Tuesday 28 April 2015

Laurie Miller Musselman This calls for a law suit. Promoting vicious killer dogs onto unsuspecting families in order to murder their innocent children. I'm thinking this might be a job for the intelligent lawyer who wrote the new book. Huffpost pushes violence, supports criminal behavior and exemplifies low morality journalism at its' worst.


I hope huffing ton post gets sued.
9,296,861 Views
HuffPost Green celebrated pitbulls, a dog that is often misunderstood, earlier this year -- we love this video they put together of pitbulls being so sweet with their families, including some adorable kids.
Like · 
  • 8 people like this.
  • Meryl Fauerbach Until they snap.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Now they need to add a little of the other side of the story the dark side where the dog snaps and the child kissing it yesterday is killed by it today
  • Tina M Mead This video is my worst nightmare!!!!
  • Christy Cornell There is actually a "Pit Bull Week" at Huff Po. And they also post monthly pitbull positive articles. Promoting pitbulls is an agenda for some of their reporters and bloggers.
  • Mukta Begum Wow not even a Pit bull attack
  • David Natalizia Seeing a video of how most of these dogs are mostly sweet only reinforces the concern. The fact proven again and again that even the seemingly sweetest of this breed can attack without provocation and warning is the rest of the story.
  • Dawn Fenty-Scheck until that look,and then the tail goes up and its on.
  • Michael Kozlowski This is insanity
  • Mukta Begum My son on daughter watched this, they were brainwashed that dogs pitbull are sweet. Even though he was bitten and had to bed and then 35 stitches

    Sent from my iPad
  • Sarah Halas I hate Huffpost. I unliked all their pages because of their addiction to the pit cult.
  • Melis Annmarie Singh It is all fun and games until someone gets eaten.
  • Melis Annmarie Singh None of those dogs looks stable, I can tell by the eye white flashing and mouth licking, tensing of facial muscles etc.
  • Laurie Miller Musselman This calls for a law suit. Promoting vicious killer dogs onto unsuspecting families in order to murder their innocent children. I'm thinking this might be a job for the intelligent lawyer who wrote the new book. Huffpost pushes violence, supports criminal behavior and exemplifies low morality journalism at its' worst.
  • Madlyn Ferro I noticed the Pitts were doing " Lip licking". I was told by a Pitt owner, that is a bad sign. I had a kitten in my hands visiting , and the Pitt was standing near me......she then said.....we better go in the house, she's licking her lips! Instead I got in my car and LEFT......that time bombed was ticking
  • Madlyn Ferro This is like putting your child in the middle of I-95......crawling in and out of traffic, and saying "look at that, Not a single car has run over my baby"
  • Elizabeth Honce This video scared the crap out of me for those kids as I was watching it. I think it is correct that the Huffington Post is promoting pitbullsand children being left together. I totally disagree with the person that says posting this and dangerous dogs is inadvertently promoting pit bulls. I have no idea where anyone would think that. I am posting it saying that I think that as others have posted also, but the Huffington Post should be sued for promoting the breed when someone gets hurt because they adopted a pitbull because of the ad
  • Elizabeth Honce No. Sorry if it came out convoluted as I was trying to comment from my cell phone, which was not cooperating with my brain, apparently. I think it is a CORRECT statement to say that huff post is promoting pit bulls with this ad and that they should be sued for doing so when someone adopts a pit based on this ad and it then goes on to bite the living crap out of someone. Huff post has far more exposure than this FB group, so I do not agree that my posting it here is doing anything whatsoever to promote this post, especially because this is a DANGEROUS DOGS group, and when I captioned it, "I hope huff post gets sued." And my subsequent post that I found it scary to watch these little children grabbing onto and wooling these dogs. I'm not sure how any of that leads you to believe that my posting it promotes pit bulls.
  • DJuana Jean Flowers One fb friend posted that article. No doubt she didn't appreciate my response ... I am never hateful, just state my opinion and the truth, and suggest they look it up for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?