Tuesday 28 April 2015

Melis Annmarie Singh Typical whiny baby pit nutter to completely discount the experiences of others to defend their mutated breed of choice.

being canine) even though they can resemble them sometimes. Also that picture of soup is clearly prop'd because A. That's road rash and B. There would be many more punctures if the dog in question had teeth. I'm sure yall will delete this and report me to Facebook, but that's just like this group, shun anyone who disagrees and flood their posts with data from 1998. I could go on for days about how wrong you all are but I will leave you with this.. I respect that you dislike bully breeds, but try respecting that some of us don't. Much like unnecessarily oversized trucks, super fast cars, guns, drugs, sex, and too much chocolate; we all do and have things we don't need, solely for our pleasure abd amusement. We don't need our dogs, but neither do you.
Like · 
  • 4 people like this.
  • Jamie Whitney Nice rebuttal
  • Dennis Ballance Sr If the some of you that do would keep them at home where the only threat they pose is to you. Then the some of us that don't would not give a dam if they chewed your face off
  • Jamie Whitney No trolling here, just letting my voice be heard, much like you. Also there is plenty of substance to whay I've said.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Jamie Dubya show me proof that one news story posted on here is a lie about pit attacks show me proof that 13 people have not died so far in 2015 and that 10 were not by pit bulls I like facts can you show me some
  • Heidi Schold Jamie loves his dog.. hence everything that is published is a lie because his dog never attacked... Obviously his love for his dog makes him an expert on all things bully... Witness an attack once and everything changes... Good luck with your monster dogs.
  • Jane Shryock I wouldn't mind having a conversation with you on the topic, but you jumped right into being insulting.
  • Samantha Lynn "Monster dogs" wow....
  • Jane Shryock Are you a bit more civil than your boyfiend, Samantha Lynn? Do you care to have a conversation on the topic without being insulting?
  • Jane Shryock I am serious, by the by. Not trying to be condescending. I don't want to make enemies. I love people. That's why I'm here.
  • Samantha Lynn Sure. I'm just saying, alot of the post on here is only about put bills. I love my pitbulls and I understand they can be dangerous, but what about the other breeds?
  • Jane Shryock Wait, what? I am on your side here, Suzanne..
  • Samantha Lynn People always say what if they turn on you. Well what of your dog turns on you? I got bit by a golden retriever when I was 7 years old, I was just petting him and then the owner blamed it on me that he got mad.
  • Heidi Schold Samantha Lynn I loved my beagle as I watched what I call a monster dog - a Neighbors Show Quality Staffordshire rip my dog open in front of me, FOUR adults had to pull him off and I wrestled with that "monster dog" in front of my 12 year old child who was horrified... so yes "monster dog" is my term of choice and until you have one attack and know how much more powerful they are than a lets say Golden Retriever you should keep your comments to yourself.
  • Heidi Schold I bet the Golden bit and then backed off, this dog grabbed on and shook and wouldn't let go as my beagle yelped loud enough for my husband - a block away- to hear and come running... you cant compare the two
  • Jane Shryock Samantha, I understand what you're saying.. There are several posts here about pit bulls. The reason for that is because we tend to post articles regarding serious attacks. When other breeds cause serious attacks, we report on that as well. In fact, recently in my area there was a serious attack on a child by a Great Dane.
  • Jamie Whitney Almost every post on this page starts with "nutters" so I was just following suit. Also 1460 people have died on highway 35 this year alone, so what im getting at is if you plan to blame something don't just blame one thing. You can't be against just sports cars, you have to be against all cars, as they all have the potential for being dangerous. If you can't see the analogy I'm making its ok, I don't expect you to understand what I'm trying to prove to you. You are almost all on a micro scale of argument, I'm pulling big picture stuff here. You can blame bully breeds all you want, but every dog has the potential to bite and be dangerous (see: I got bit by a dauchsund, but was more scared of the barking pit bulls). These are all animals, domesticated, but still instinctive. People train tigers and bears, and keep them on their property. I promise you those animals (while not as common) have way more potential to do harm and escape. And I do love my pups and that's why they will never attack anyone out right because I care for them and nurture them as my own child instead of locking them in a kennel in the backyard for weeks on end with a big bowl of food. This group will never succeed in getting any kind of ban on any breed because there is no proactive practice going on, just a bunch of bully bashing and story sharing.
  • Samantha Lynn I'm trying to a have reasonable convo here to hear all sides, I'm sorry for your dog but any dog could do that if he or she had the strength...
  • Heidi Schold NO they couldn't - thats the point - FOUR adults had to pull this monster off, these dogs are bred to attack without warning and not give up until they have killed, its what they were bred for, I cant stop my beagle from tracking in the backyard - its what he was bred for... Its all about instinct from years of breeding, when is the last time you heard of a Golden dog fighting ring?
  • Jane Shryock I am an advocate for people, especially children. I don't want to see anyone hurt by a dog breed of any kind. I want to see awareness and accountability of owners for the actions of their dogs, regardless of breed.
  • Heidi Schold Next on at 10 - Authorities break up a poodle dog fighting ring.... still waiting to hear that story.... Many owners are killed by their bully breed dogs - were they trained by the owners to attack the owners??? My guess is NO - they were just doing what they were bred for.
  • Jamie Whitney If you really want to get into selective breeding and how that carries down generations, then what about slaves? Need I say more? You sit down a black man and tell him he is predisposed to being a subjugate and see just how far you get in that conversation.
  • Heidi Schold Jamie - dogs are not people - people were not bred for certain purposes like dogs were... do you want a lesson? If I were black that comment you made would piss me off.
  • Jamie Whitney Yes absolutely it is.
  • Heidi Schold so YOU are a Dangerous Dog?
  • Jamie Whitney And yes Heidi, slaves were bred very specifically, it was a horrible practice, but it didn't make monsters.
  • Heidi Schold Ummm no they weren't, another horrible comment, Pits were nanny dogs too right?
  • Jane Shryock Pit bulls are reported frequently on this page because they cause serious attacks more frequently than most other breeds. I know a lot of people here are biased against pit bulls, and I would be a liar if I said I was not one of them. I have witnessed two serious pit bull attacks and was bitten by a pit/lab mix when I was seven years old. Despite that attack I did not produce a bias until witnessing a pit bull tear apart a cat years later.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Jamie Dubya this group will not have to get a ban on pit bulls owners will do that to themself lack of controling their dogs will bring on the ban
  • Jamie Whitney If I verbally attacked your child would that make you feel attacked?
  • Heidi Schold A dog is not a child, why is your breed of dog more important than all other pets? Why every time this breed does something that it was bred for do people say it wasn't the dogs fault.... - actually they are right, they are just doing what they were bred for, hence the reason for BSL.
  • Jamie Whitney Yes I raise my dogs as my children, no they were not begat by me or my girlfriend, but they are as precious to me as your child is to you. If you can't respect that you shouldn't have a dog or a child because you don't have compassion.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr If I verbally attacked your child would that make you feel attacked? Nope it would make you feel attacked
  • Jamie Whitney Speaking of ad hominem...
  • Heidi Schold I do too Jamie, even though I know my child is higher on the food chain, same child that witness a monster dog try to gut our "family dog" right in front of us. Heard the required "he has never done this before", "he has aways been sweet- he's our family dog".... But it leads you to wonder why is your breed so much more important than ours? Every day hundreds of other dog breeds are ruthlessly attacked by these breeds and you feel this is ok. I myself would never leave a grenade around my house just waiting for it to blow up, I feel the same about the breed of dog I choose
  • Jane Shryock Hmm. I seem to be having some connection issues..
  • Jamie Whitney I do, and I sympathize with the loss, but what I'm getting at is I care for my pits and great dane as if they were my own children. People will always do what they can to protect their children, so I understand the basis of having this page, but that doesn't mean you should attack people when they don't agree. I apologize for insulting people at the beginning but I was just following suit, as most posts call us who support bully breeds "nutters" and "pitiots" etc..
  • Jamie Whitney And I respect that Heidi, but I guess the difference is one is a living breathing creature who snuggles with me every day and the other is a device made for the sole purpose of blowing up and incapacitating other humans. And no, I don't snuggle with grenades.
  • Heidi Schold Because as many news ads and stories that are out there proving these dogs are dangerous I continue to hear how sweet and loving they are without any responsibility of knowing just how dangerous they can be.... This is a very dangerous breed, the majority of the owners never even inform their insurance companies that they own this dog, they dont feel the need to muzzle in public, in dog parks they are running around freely. They are dangerous dogs that may never attack in their lifetime - but when they do you need to know how to handle it, and since most bully breed owners have their head in the sand pretending their dogs would never do anything wrong - and that's the problem.
  • Jamie Whitney No no I do, but as I've stated I do adore my dogs as my children. I don't expect anyone here to understand that..
  • Heidi Schold Jamie Dubya do you know how many owners of dogs that actually killed their children unexpectedly say the same thing you did about snuggling with their dog.... Seriously
  • Heidi Schold I love my dog like a child too Jamie Dubya - I loved my prior beagle like a child too, as I watched that dog try to kill him...
  • Jamie Whitney So Heidi, why not stress that instead of just posting a tacks against the breed? Let the world know bully breeds are stronger than most and should be handled by someone capable of stopping such an attack if it were eminent? Ridiculing a breed or a people who love them isn't the way to raise awareness.
  • Jamie Whitney People were like that too at one point, before they became civil. And there are still people like that who may just snap at a moments notice and wreak havoc on society. It's common nature.
  • Jamie Whitney Hell, it could be your child one day.
  • Heidi Schold Every time a news story is posted - those of you who love the breed say "they never post stories from other breeds" - you know why? because they dont rip faces off kids.... I have a good friend who owns a pit, she feels terrible for what happened to my dog but if you try to tell her the dog was doing what it was bred for she gets completely pissed off... so that's why. I get tired of fighting the same fight, because I know you love your dog, but the fact that you people wont listen to reason, and dont believe that your dogs would ever do that is idiotic.... read the stories of people whose children were killed, they will all tell you - my dog was the sweetest dog in the world - I loved it like a child, i raised it from a puppy.... same story, same result.
  • Heidi Schold Please dont compare people to dogs...
  • Jamie Whitney Why not though? People can be just as dangerous.. you create a hypothetical possibility about my dog, but I can't make a hypothetical possibility about a human? Who has the same potential to hurt or harm, but with a lot more fire power?
  • Heidi Schold You know Jamie Dubya - I hope you are aware of what your dogs are capable of, if you just take one second to think about it when you have family visiting with small children and take one step towards being aware and prepared for what can happen, I have accomplished something, be safe, I hope you never witness what I have. Good luck to you.
  • Jane Shryock Stupid internet. Guess I'll try this later!
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Jamie Dubya thanks for the fun debate but just keep in mind sometimes the things we bring into our homes are far more dangerous than the things on the outside just keep that in mind and be aware it could happen
  • Jamie Whitney Most of you have at least changed my mind as far as how one sided I thought you were, others well.. you just keep on keeping on. Thanks for not just deleting me and my post.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Lynne Smith I think it is good to show the pit group that we will listen to their side if they will listen to ours
  • Heidi Schold You know they always have ulterior motives to come in here and start crap. I never go to pro-bully pages and start arguments... grow up
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Adyeu Jamie
  • Jane Shryock I'm gona go with yea. Shame. Thought we might actually be getting through to some folks.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Cajun for goodbye
  • Dennis Ballance Sr My vote not because of Jamie just don't want Samantha posting in his name
  • Jane Shryock I am only saying yes because of the actions of his girlfriend, and the probability that it would likely continue via his FB if she can gain access to it. I am pretty sure couples without trust issues do allow one another on their pages. I have access to my husbands page, though I never do.
  • Jane Shryock It appeared she had been scanning this group for a while.
  • Kell Brigan Wow. Killing a neighbor's kid is the moral equivalent of eating M&Ms. Who knew?
  • Laurie Miller Musselman This thread, posted by a psychotic narcissist was to be expected from a sick minded individual who lacks the ability to comprehend breeding, DNA and public safety. It was pathetic and sickening to read. Remember there is one other person who is clicking like on the idiots comments. Her name is Emily Phylaktos-Wray . Be wary, she is of the same low minded foolishness. This is Samantha Lynn: The gf of the perpetrator : https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/.../v2/y4/r/-PAXP-deijE.gif I am afraid that she only came on here to cause problems, since she posted as much. I won't re-post her immature vulgarity in her post, but she is, let's just say no too bright and loves to fight. Thank you for getting rid of her. Her boyfriend and her are like two angry teletubbies. I will never be able to comprehend the stupidity of these types of fools. We are thoughtful, in here, educated and very smart. However, evidently there are fools who are playing with fire and want to hurt the educators. They would do best to back off and do their own thing, and not try to stop the educational process. We are trying to save lives, not take on any big dummie that mistakenly thinks this is all about them, as it most definitely is not. Not at all. There is a verse in the Bible that will speak to them , and those like them: "Don't give what is holy to dogs or cast your pearls before pigs, or they will trample them with their feet, turn and tear you to pieces." - Matthew 7:6 Have a good day, everyone.
    FBSTATIC-A.AKAMAIHD.NET
  • Laurie Miller Musselman Oh, no Gail, it is fine with me, hope it is fine with others, too. Thanks for asking.
  • Laurel Davis what nutters don't acknowledge when they point out that other things are more risky than pits--is that although it is true more die from cigarette smoking, automobiles, baths etc, the key factor is that we usually choose to take those risks ourselves--whereas YOUR pit bull is often forced upon us. I don'''t have to smoke--if a person does they are choosing to take that risk. I don't have to shower--if it is too risky A person can take a sponge bath--frail people in hospitals often make that choice. If I feel unsafe driving on the highway I can choose to live in a walkable area--I can choose a career that lets me telecommute from home. HOWEVER--if I am peacefully working in my garden or getting the mail--being mauled by your fighting dog is not a risk I have chosen to take.
  • Laurel Davis pitbull owners are like drunk drivers. THEY make the choice to put the rest of us at risk.
  • Melis Annmarie Singh Typical whiny baby pit nutter to completely discount the experiences of others to defend their mutated breed of choice.
  • Melis Annmarie Singh Oh cry me a fucking river, is that all you have? the same bullshit argument over and again is getting old.
  • Dawn Dalyce Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?