Monday 13 April 2015

Dusty Brown LOL! Take a look at the profiles of some of the people supporting Pits, even if it is offsite from facebook. One can frequently find their profiles on facebook. The child hating comments of many of the Pit advocate's profiles are outrageous.


We had my youngest son Blaines birthday party today at one of our local parks, everything was going smooth and kids having a blast!! Until some idiot came walking into the park with a pitbull and I noticed Blaine started to panic so I got his attention on something else, and the whole time I was freaking out on the inside!! Next thing I know the dog is running loose without a leash, was getting ready to pack up everything and leave when they decided to leave, we had 15 kids there ranging in ages from 5 months to 15 years old!! I was freaking out mainly because of what Blaine went through in January and all the kids running around and having fun, the worst of thoughts were just racing through my mind!! Pretty pathetic when you don't feel safe at a local park anymore
Like · 
  • 15 people like this.
  • Dusty Brown Pit Bull owners strip normal people of our rights.
  • Talana Auten Yes they do and it isn't fair to us or our children
  • Dusty Brown Life's not fair, but the constitution is to protect the rights of people, not Pit Bulls. We need to get these Pit Bull problems put on more ballots.
  • Gabriel Barros Pit freaks don't care about you or your children. In fact, they hate them.
  • Dennis Baker Scary, Talana life will never be the same. You will always be on high alert.
  • Dusty Brown LOL! Take a look at the profiles of some of the people supporting Pits, even if it is offsite from facebook. One can frequently find their profiles on facebook. The child hating comments of many of the Pit advocate's profiles are outrageous.
  • Dusty Brown Dennis, nailed it!
  • Jane Shryock I would have walked up to the owner and given them a piece of my mind. I believe pretty much all parks have a leash law regardless of breed. I had to do it once when my daughter and I were at a park that we walked to, and she freaked out because some dumb woman let her pit bull off its leash. Never again.
  • Dusty Brown Always make a lot of noise if you are going to confront a Pit Bull owner, you may be dealing with a seriously deranged mind. You want a lot of eyes on you. We have one of those kinds at Frick Park in Pittsburgh Pa. He has come very close to becoming physically violent with people over his aggressive Pit Bull. Beware of the Pit Bull attacking you as well if you get into it with their owners.
  • Jenny Pollman  so not fair. Not at all.
  • Gabriel Barros they don't call 'em "bully breed" for nothing.
  • Dusty Brown LOL! I can see the slogan for the next adoption days! Free bullys for bullys!
  • Talana Auten Dennis you are absolutely correct, we are on constant alert.... We do have leash laws but it seems to me the only people who don't abide by them are the owners of bully breeding dogs!! It is scary as hell too!!
  • Jane Shryock I'm very sorry that ignorant pit owner (wait, that's redundant, isn't it?) ruined your childs party. Whenever I hear stories like that, it just makes me so glad I live in a town with BSL.
  • Viv Smitt Why oh WHY is it always a pitbull that's off a leash? And usually intact. And usually not able to be called back even if its owner tries which he rarely does?
    7 hrs · Like · 5
  • Joseph Angelo gone through this too. It's everywhere, once you take notice
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • Mia Johnson I'm so sorry to hear this. I would be very upset too.
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • Crystal Ross Keller IT is awful you even have to worry about this. Kids deserve a childhood free from these fears. Glad they left so you wouldn't have to.
    4 hrs · Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?