Monday 13 April 2015

Jeff Borchardt Aww. Too bad. Get a different breed next time. Preferably anything without the word "bull" or "staff"


Saw this in Dangerous Dogs group & thought I would share here. This person doesn't understand why everybody dragged their children & dogs out of the path of her dog when she took it to a dog park!
Emily Genders feeling angry
I'm absolutely fuming just got back from clumber park and I will never go again the looks we received from people because we had a staffie were disgusting they ...
See More
Like · 
  • 4 people like this.
  • Karen Branson I don't even go to the dog park anymore because invariably some asshole shows up with a pit bull. I, and usually several others, ALWAYS beat a hasty retreat when one of these mutants shows up!
  • Jean Olszewski I used to go every day, till the therapy dog pit bull attacked 3 dogs , the third one being a 9 month old Lab puppy who had 1/2 her face ripped off .
  • James Hassinger I give them dirty looks too and get out of the way. Don't like it then don't bring a killer dog to the park
  • William Johnson Idiots. They chose a type of dog that normal people want no parts of. Own your choice. Stop forcing it on the rest of us.
  • M.j. Brandt Because these dogs don't always show aggression. They are not always barking and growling prior to an attack. 
  • Dusty Brown Is that a closed group or can anybody comment?
  • Wendy Lambert Dixon M.j. is correct. Never a peep, growl or bark before I was mauled. I hop Emily enjoys a lovely life with her choice of companion, but I don't trust them!
  • Lisa Black Even the pro- pit bull sites say those things don't belong at the dog park.
  • Karen Branson This says it all (and why we need strict laws everywhere):

    Julie Thumper Atkins I'd take her there again and again and again if they don't like it let them find somewhere else to walk the dog xxx
  • Lisa Black I know! I actually had a pit nutter tell me that if I didn't want to be mauled by their damn dogs, I should up and move to Denver. Yeah right--why should I have to adjust MY life just because these irresponsible whackjobs refuse to control their animals? Bad enough I'm forced to bring along a gun if I go walking up the road.
  • June Mason I swear some of these people just get these types of dogs just to play the victim and have a good old cry about other people's negative reactions to them. I've had a lady pull her child away from my on leash German shepherd before..you don't see me crying about it and attention seeking on facebook
  • Laurel Davis Waah, what a cry baby--"I'm not popular at the dog park--it's so unfair". If being popular in the community was her main concern, she shouldn't have chosen a mauler in the first place.
  • Lisa Black "They won't stick around to let me terrorize them with my mauler! It's not fair!"
  • Julie Weyer I love that a pitter was actually intimidated into leaving a dog park..lol The more the word gets out, the more this will happen. I only hope this person's post doesn't get more pitters to take their beasts to this park.
  • Dusty Brown There has never been one single Pit Bull that goes to our local dog park that did not just one day turn savage and I have going to them for 15 years. I still say we should give Pit Bulls their dog park. I would love to watch their faces when their Pit Bulls are being mauled to death by the gamest of all.
  • William Johnson I wonder what the dog men of old would think about an off leash pit bull only dog park..
  • Janet Riddle most champion and brilliant of all comments, Dusty Brown
  • Jeff Borchardt Aww. Too bad. Get a different breed next time. Preferably anything without the word "bull" or "staff"
  • Lisa Black Yeah, really--why *don't* these fucks lobby for their own pit bull playground? After all, their dogs are "so friendly" and "only want to play" and it's always the toy breeds attacking and harassing Captain Pibbles, so yeah a pit-only park should be heaven for those guys.
  • Dusty Brown Bill, they would be thinking the same thing that Pit idiots think when they take their Pits to a regular dog park.
  • Dusty Brown Lisa, I lobby for Pit Bull dog parks. You can actually hear Pit owners gums flap over the Internet when I bring up the topic.
  • Julia Lewis Clumber Park, where that pit bull type dog was taken, is a park for everybody. It's in the UK and we don't have separate dog parks, we just have parks! And dog are allowed off leash. Our parks are usually pretty large, so there is plenty of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?