Saturday 4 April 2015

Earl Upham Peter Nicholson, I agree whoever this Sarky cat is, he is just antagonizing people for entertainment. He probably surfs all kinds of sites just to get into arguments for the fun of it. I wouldn't waste my time on him. He needs to have a Pit come out of nowhere and clamp on him a little to give him a real experience with the breed. Then he can come back and talk. 1 hr · Like


My mother is buying me a puppy in June or July what should I get a GSD?, a Husky?, or a Rottwieler??
Like · 
  • 5 people like this.
  • Paris Wolf The dog breeds you listed that you are considering are too much dog for inexperienced and weaker owners. And when things go wrong it quickly can become very serious. That is why I said I wouldn't recommend any of those breeds.
    2 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Peter Nicholson Not worth engaging morons like Sarky John...he's only here to bait and annoy and he's well beyond the reach of education as his semi-literate posts show.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Earl Upham Peter Nicholson, I agree whoever this Sarky cat is, he is just antagonizing people for entertainment. He probably surfs all kinds of sites just to get into arguments for the fun of it. I wouldn't waste my time on him. He needs to have a Pit come out of nowhere and clamp on him a little to give him a real experience with the breed. Then he can come back and talk.
    1 hr · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?