Saturday 4 April 2015

John Wright A couple of days ago I picked up a new tool for the wife to have when she's out in the garden. It's a little bulky, I need to get her a holster. A S&W with a 4inch barrel was a little to loud for her in .357 so I gave it to my daughter and got her this 6inch barrel, it is not nearly as loud in the same brand and caliber. I wanted her to have something big enough to not just upset a vicious dog.


! The owner asked my husband to pet the dog so it could get to know him,my husband declined quickly&informed him that his wife was an advocate for dog attack victims & he didn't trust pitbulls.(you'd think the owner would see why he didn't trust pitbulls considering the way it acted just now) After the dog left, he asked his boss if he could put a few dax fliers in the waiting area/front desk...& warned him of the liability he could face if an employee or customer were hurt by any dog he allowed in his business.
Like · 
  • 35 people like this.
  • John Wright Money walks and bullshit talks!
    When people start to realize that allowing dogs on their property is going to cost them vast amounts of money they are going to start paying attention!
  • Dennis Ballance Sr Keep your pits home no one in their right mind wants them around
  • Ricka Rickels Zobel Why take a dog into any store except pet stores???
  • Amber A Maclin I remember once I had to take my German Shepherd to Firestone with me. I asked the place first would I be allowed to bring him in. They said yes. He behaved perfectly as a dog should when there is no threat around.
  • John Wright I'm going to have to write down all the unwritten rules to being a good neighbor before they are lost.
    I usually refer to rule #32 subsection #D paragraph #4
    KEEP YOUR SHIT AT HOME, NOBODY ELSE WANTS TO DEAL WITH IT. 

    That's my favorite one right off hand.
  • John Wright A couple of days ago I picked up a new tool for the wife to have when she's out in the garden.
    It's a little bulky, I need to get her a holster.
    A S&W with a 4inch barrel was a little to loud for her in .357 so I gave it to my daughter and got her this 6inch barrel, it is not nearly as loud in the same brand and caliber. I wanted her to have something big enough to not just upset a vicious dog.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr John Wright my garden gun don't know if you can see it but it has PB on the grips lol Beretta model 1934 made in 1939 one clip fmj one clip jhp 9mm corto/ 380 auto
  • Paris Wolf Pitbulls are aggressive fighting canines. Plus there have been bite cases involving canine rage syndrome and aggression because of seizures. 

    No matter the cause of the aggressive behavior, the dog is at the least a potentially dangerous dog. If he has attacked before this incident, consider him a dangerous dog. And yes, there are liability concerns for the dog owner and the shop owner.
  • John Wright She has a Colt .32 simi auto that was made in 1903, there is no bluing left on it but it works great. And is the right size for your pocket. I'm afraid it's just not a heavy enough round. 
    She has a numerous selection of long guns to grab out of the closet but are to bulky for everyday use around the yard. 
    I've seen some really small frame .45s that I might consider.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr I was carrying my model 19-5 S&W 357 mag but its heavy and hard to work with on my belt plus I was worried about the target not stopping the round. The .32 should get the job done with good shot placement.
  • Heather Clemenceau Yes - why not pet an aggro dog? What could possibly go wrong?
  • Laurie Miller Musselman " Come pet my pit bull" said the spider to the fly........
  • Earl Upham Your husband is a very smart man. The truth makes him very wise and wisdom shared doesn't hurt anyone!
  • John Wright Dennis Ballance Sr when I rolled the cylinder out, inside the frame is 19-5, and yes its heavy. 
    My boy just told me that they have some stainless S&W hammer less .357s at his friends shop where he stays in his spare time that would fit in a pocket. Could use .38 special XTPs
    (Extreme Terminal Performance handloads, we have the dies)

    to keep the bark from being as loud.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr You have one like mine mine is the 2 1/2 inch barrel yours looks like a 6 inch mine is nickle plated some fine shooting guns John Wright will never sell mine. That is mine the shells are 45/70 and 357 mag top gun 45/70
  • John Wright I just gave a stainless model 66 4inch to my daughter to carry in her car. 
    I bought a 45/70 government lever action when I was younger and put a scope on it just to watch my buddies ring their eye. Mean I know but it is fun at the time.
  • Dennis Ballance Sr My uncle makes custom leather he is making me a molded holster for it have to post you a pic of it John Wright it will be the saddle red color
  • Julia Lewis The owner of that pit bull hasn't much clue about dogs because if a dog is growling at someone, you don't get that person to walk up to it and pet it.
  • Johnna Harvard Dear lord..svs, people need to wake up. Usually there is no sign prior. .if the dog was responding aggressive. . Hello, shouldn't be allowed to own a stuffed animal. Glad he brought up the fliers xx
    23 hrs · Like · 3
  • Johnna Harvard Best ammo..in 90% of our fire arms, black tallons  may spelt wrong... we have an arsenal now, only chance we got, no one is seeming to care to protect the people...so sad we haveto live this way
    23 hrs · Like · 2
  • Jenny Rosen Bravo Sonya!!!! Big time kudos to your husband (and you of course)
    22 hrs · Like · 1
  • Anna Balsamo I hate it when stupid people assume that because their dog is acting aggressively to someone that there is something wrong with the person. Probably watched way too many lassie reruns. You see it on Facebook all the time - the idiotics memes saying "if your dog doesn't trust someone, you shouldn't either." What a crock of shit. The dog in question is probably just a fucking ass. Like it's owner.
    17 hrs · Edited · Like · 5
  • Sarky John dogs can sense a wrongun tho..
    8 hrs · Like
  • Nicholas Valentine Dogs take likes or dislikes to people for what ever reason best known to them selfs , but they don't posses the intellect to apply human reasoning to this .
    5 hrs · Like · 1
  • Lorena McGovern Typical stupid ass pit bull.
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Sarky John typical stupid owners.
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Patricia Forbell ^^^^^pitBULLshitter alert
    2 hrs · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?