Monday 13 April 2015

Earl Upham--- If the dog attacked we know what they do, they grab on and don't let go. I would have just taken out my knife and killed it.


Today I took the dogs to the park but as usual did not go into the off-leash park because of Pits. Took a path up a hill and came across a couple walking with two dogs, one big and one small. The bigger dog was a one eyed Pit Bull off leash and it came towards my dogs and me. I took my dogs behind a bench and yelled at the dog to get away and it stayed back. As the people approached, they said nothing. I said nothing! What would have been the point. They know it is not an off leash area. If the dog attacked we know what they do, they grab on and don't let go. I would have just taken out my knife and killed it. That would have gotten it to let go. Later as we were leaving the park I see a man struggling to keep his two Pits from going for a woman and her small dog walking by them no more than twenty feet away. She had a nervous smile but those dogs wanted to get to her and her dog. Who knows what they would have done. If they attacked I would have intervened. Just another day in a Pittiful World!
Like · 
  • 10 people like this.
  • Olivia Wyatt Yes Earl I see what your talking about. I and my husband no longer go for walks at the beautiful park with giant pine trees and beautiful lakes. Now I go to the gym and jump on the treadmill and my husband works in the garden. I really miss going to the beautiful park, but If we go there, we have to carry some deadly knives and be ready for loose pit bulls in a Pittiful world.
  • Tammy Surdam Ones again with these POS monsters ruling how we live , why should we have to be on guard always because of someones so called pet . Always thinking of ways we have to protect ourselves on a simple walk or me and my kids being on our 13 arce land because of the neighbors monster .
  • Dawn Dalyce Always be armed.
  • Patricia Forbell I feel for you guys, sounds like theres no escaping those monsters.  The owners are freaks !!you hell at their freak dog, and instead of aplogizing ,you get NOTHING,
  • Tammy Surdam I should not have to be armed on my own property , In my 46 years I have never had an issue with these POS monsters until 2 years ago , Its become an epademic , Elimianate them all .
  • Patricia Forbell I'm so sorry to hear that you guys, have to live like this. Man when I lived in N.Y.C. i didnt worry that much...Those were bad guys.. But fricken pits. This is behond madness. They ONLY get a pass, bc people act like " Oh its just a dog" :"( BS its a demented devil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?