Saturday 4 April 2015

Dennis Ballance Sr If someone don't step up here in the Usa and get things under control I expect to see stories like that here. It is sad when you have to be armed to work in your yard but after my 3rd close call with a pit I am armed and turn my cameras on record. I want proof of what happened. I have no plans of being mauled or killed if I can help it

“These dogs could have been fighting dogs But there is a bigger situation because that comes along with drugs. (Fighting) comes along with criminals and if people can do (this to) these dogs, then why couldn't they do it to children,” she said.
Let me get this straight. She cares that if people did this to dogs they could do it to children too. Where is that same worry when the DOGS hurt children?
Some local residents want answers after the discovery of the bodies of three pit bulls that were dumped along a local roadside.
KWTX.COM|BY KE'SHA LOPEZ
Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pls share your opinions?